Dear heavenly father,
On the 10th anniversary of my leave from you, I came back through your wise guidance. Thank you for always gracing me with people to shower me with love and concern whenever I needed love. I never recognised that it was your merciful and patient love that kept me alive all this while. Thank you for leading me to NCC where I found the house of God that I'm comfortable with. Where I can truly feel your presence at.
This blog I dedicate to you and you only. This is my private sanctuary with you, where I can bear my heart and thoughts. Father, this year has been really daunting, difficult and trying. Tears of pain that started earlier this year has finally stopped. In you, I rest my faith, my worries and my dreams. Through you, I know I can achieve my goals. For the past one month, I see you in everyone that comforted me and continued to believe in me. I will not worry about tomorrow and the days that come. For I know, and am grateful for, that you, my loving lord, will always be by my side to protect me and help me towards my goals.
Dear father, through your wisedom, I finally regained back the vision of my goals and the reasons why I chose this difficult path to walk. Today, I renounce these reasons and goals to you, and you only.
That I, Esther Nip, chose this job, because I want my parents to retire soon, to have the peace of mind to know that I am financially stable to support the whole family should they not want to work anymore. My goals for this year and many more years to come is to be the best I can. To achieve QC, QCE, SC, PA, year on year. I want to make my parents happy. I need to make my parents happy, father. My mom has been suffering for so long, so I ask for your help and your blessings to put an end to this difficult period for mother. You gave me wonderful parents. I want to be a wonderful daughter too. In your name, Father, I will succeed. Through your love, I will grow. With your blessings, I will be happy, and so will my family.
Dear father,
You never gave me a reason to hate life for long, for you have always bless me with people who makes this world look a lot more beautiful.
In time to come, I'll be able to pray in tongues to you. Now, with this, father, I know you can receive this prayer. I want to let you know, that I am very happy, being loved by you and loving you in return. Thank you.
In Jesus's name, I pray.
Amen.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment