Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grace... His.

Dear father,
This week has been really slow... Stress is bottling up, suffocating me. Please send me your Grace as I am at my wit's end. I'm 20k away, with only 12 more days to go. Father, I need your grace to make sure all pending cases get incepted. I need your grace for people who's sign up with me. Father, please send me help. With the belief that you'll hear my prayers, I'll call everyone up on my phone and ask for grace. Let me meet the ppl who needs my help. please give me guidance as to how to speak to them, to convey the message that I only meant well. Father, I don't know what else to say. In you, I rest my faith and worries. Please surround me with love, protect me from the terror and desperation that I can't fight alone.

Love,
Your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment