Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Abundance... your gift.

Dear heavenly father,

Thank you always being there for me, in any and every form that you deem fit.
Without Michelle's constant 'nagging' and reminding me that YOU can do anything and that You will give me what I ask for and more, I would not be able to persevere and make it through yesterday.

Yesterday, was the day that you decided to bring me into this world. The day that I made my first cry. Dear father, I want to worship you. I want to get as close to you as possible to feel your love and guidance. You know me most intimately, and you know what pushes me forward. This year is a year full of obstacles and challenges. I want to grow to greater heights, and I know I can only do so with you by my side, with you giving me wings to fly.

I'm very humbled by your mightiness and merciful, generous love. By Jesus's stripes, I will achieve Barcelona this year. By your empowerment and love, I will be a better person. Thank you for surrounding me with people who love me so much. Thank you for always coming to me in the form of Bernard, Michelle and my parents.

Father, I pray for discipline, the desire to excel, the inspiration to value add my professional services to my clients. I pray to not falter in my faith in your love. I pray in the name of the holy spirit, that this prayer blog will reach you in the high heavens above. Father, I love you. I love this world that you made beautiful with love.

In Jesus's name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment